1. Click on the Tools menu at the top of your page then click Internet Options,
followed by a click on the Security tab.
2. Click on the Internet zone in the selection box.
3. Click on Custom Level which will open up
the Security Settings - Internet Zone dialog window.
4. Scroll down to you see Scripting and under Active scripting click on the radio button alongside the word Enable
5. Click on the OK button, then in the next window click on the Apply button then the OK button to return to your Explorer page.
6. Click the Back button at the top left of your page and then the Refresh button (the semi-circlular arrow)